Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

MY question: can you give me the date my SoSec Ck is mailed…

Customer Question
MY question: can...

MY question: can you give me the date my SoSec Ck is mailed to my bank or date my bank receives my check..

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What date is my bank suppose to receive my so. sec. ck.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I usually recive my so sec. check in my bank acct on the 16th 17 of each month. or maybe a little earlier .. lFeb. it was 2/21/18 I stilll have not redeived my check this month which is now 3/20/18.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/20/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 5 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Social Security sends payments based on your birth date.

Based on the information you provided, it appears your payments are made on the third Wednesday of each month.

Today is Tuesday. Your payment should be made tomorrow.

Here is the 2018 Social Security payment schedule:

https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10031-2018.pdf

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Thank you for this information. This explains why some months it is several days later than others. I base my outgoing payments/auto pay dates on date of so.sec. Reaching my bank. I will need to adjust my pay dates. Your help and info is much appreciated. Thank you have a wonderful day

Social Security pays on Wednesdays, not a specific date.

I am glad I could help.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please take a moment to rate my answer with a 5-star rating to let me know that I have achieved my goal.

Barbara was very helpful. But I am not setting up an account. I am taking this call as my one free call

Thank you for letting me know.