Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How do I download my social security W2? I cannot locate my…

How do I download...

How do I download my social security W2?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I cannot locate my 2017 W2 form for social security.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

No, I need to file my taxes.

3/20/2018
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I will provide you with the information in the next thread on how to access your SSA-1099 online.

Go to the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Click on the blue button to create an account. Follow the prompts. You are requesting the Form SSA-1099.

------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168
SSA.Help4u.168, Accountant