Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Would like to find out if my late Mother who died 20 years…

Customer Question
Would like to find out...
Would like to find out if my late Mother who died 20 years ago ever received Social Security and how much if any
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 day by:
3/20/2018
Social Security Expert: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

You make Freedom of Information Act ('FOIA") Request to Social Security Administration for the information. Click here for the FOIA process.

Goodluck with your search.

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
CustomerI went in to FOIA but was unable to figure out how to get the info I was looking for.I am not to good with computers.I will give U my late Mom's info and U can do it for me with an added fee. Beatrice Sosa ( maiden name) Born May 10 1904 Elmendorf Texas. Just south of San Antonio Tex. SS###-##-#### Passed away March 13 1998 Germantown Maryland. I don't think she got full SS but requested Supplemental. Lou C

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I cannot provide the service for you. I will opt out however to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Best wishes,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
CustomerThank you for your services. I went back and was able to get the info I needed.Thanks again Louis Contreras 5 stars

Oh, you are quite Welcome!

Thank you for the update.

Kindly use the popup screen to give the 5-star rating.

PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law