emc011075
emc011075, Tax Adviser
Experience:  Tax adviser IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor
62958156

I am trying to find out if I am able to claim SS? I am 54,

Customer Question

I am trying to find out if I am able to claim SS ?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i am 54, now... Unemployed... Diabetic and under public assistance with Medicaid only
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: Just want to know if I qualify to claim SS benefit ? What else would you like me to send ?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Unless you are disabled and your disability prevents you to get hired or keep a job OR a widow carrying of your deceased spouse child/children you are not eligible for reduced benefits until 62.