Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Praise the Lord. I had a question concerning social security…

Customer Question
Good morning, praise the...

Good morning, praise the Lord. I had a question concerning social security benefits I am going to begin receiving in April for my 11 year old son. I wanted to see about investing in some stocks, will I get in trouble for investing in stocks? Can social security find out about investments? I want to fix it where my family doesn’t need government aide for long. We do however need it now to make ends meet, but I wanted to set us up where I can get off of it eventually

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits properly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Where it’s a disability social security case

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/17/2018
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 5 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My name’s Lane …

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, to clients on three continents, since 1986.

I’m reading your question now.

Bear with me a moment while I type up my response.

….

Then if you have further questions we can go from there.