Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

A check was just drepoited in my checking acct. This is what…

Customer Question
A check was just...

A check was just drepoited in my checking acct. This is what it said "SSA TREAS 310 XXSOC SEC 031618" I don't under stand why I got this

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I don't know ,more. I had adpplied for better benefits through my first husband. When they checked they said there had been an error

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits properly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Social Security
3/17/2018
Social Security Expert: PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
PhillipsEsq.
PhillipsEsq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

This is a Social Security benefit direct deposit. If you recently applied for Social Security benefit, that's what the check is for. However, if you never received any notice of approval of your application, then you need to contact your Social Security Administration local Office for more information, to make sure that deposit has not been made to your account in error.

Best wishes,

dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY