Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Do I qualify for increased Social Security Benefits for

Customer Question
Do I qualify for...

Do I qualify for increased Social Security Benefits for Vets, I Was in the service from 30August 1959 to August 1969. My name is ****** **** *******.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits properly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I'm on SS now and my SS# ***** ***--**-****

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Do I qualify for addition benefits

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/16/2018
Social Security Expert: lev-tax, Tax Advisor replied 4 months ago
lev-tax
lev-tax, Tax Advisor

I may help you with this questions.

Just want you to be aware - you are NOT contacting the SSA

This is a different company - not affiliated with the SSA.

Please do NOT post any personal information.

Let me know if you are willing to continue.