Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I require a copy of Form SSA-1099 or 2017. What more do you…

I require a copy...

I require a copy of Form SSA-1099 or 2017

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What more do you wish t know?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I am retired from Oyster Bay-e. Norwich CSD through which I pay for health ins.. The district require a copy of SSA-1099 for 2017so that I can receive reimbursement fo the upcoming year.

typo error.....I require a copy of 2017 SSA-1099. This is not a question, but a request. How do I obtain said copy?
3/16/2018
Loren, Attorney

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security. So, we do not have access to your personal information.

To get a copy of your 1099-SSA you can

1. call 1-***-***-**** or
  2. visit your local office or
  3. go to https://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/i1099/main.html and order the form online.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question? Please let me know.

Thank you for the prompt reply. The information is useful. I think the best bet is to go to Social Security here in Huntington .You've been most helpful!

You are very welcome.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

A bonus is not expected, but is always appreciated.

Thank you for using JA.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

https://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/52836fedec0b47efb208428ff1749856#re.v/2415/

posted in error

Loren, Attorney