Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

WE HAVE MISFILED OR MISPLACED OUR FORMS WHICH WERE RECEIVED…

Customer Question
WE HAVE MISFILED OR...

WE HAVE MISFILED OR MISPLACED OUR FORMS WHICH WERE RECEIVED FROM THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMIN. WE NEED TO REPLACE THEM AND IN THE MEANTIME NEED THE INFO TO TAKE TO OUR CPA NEXT WK. What is the most expedient way to do that? We will need to know the income received, etc.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Probably not. We don't have disabilities, etc.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/15/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security, so we do not have access to your personal information.

There are three ways to obtain copies from Social Security.

1. The quickest and easiest way is to use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Once you are logged in to your account, click on "replacement documents."

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Thank you. We'll try it. How do we receive the refund of our $5.?