TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
14155347

I need to change my Social Security deductions, is there a

Customer Question

I need to change my Social Security deductions, is there a form on line that I can copy and use?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to change the income tax deductions from m,y social security accounts.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: I don't know. If you need my social security #, so indicate. If I can get the forms on line, that would be fine.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Expert:  TaxRobin replied 8 months ago.

You can get the form W4 V online with the following link

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4v.pdf

You will need to print it. Then after you fill it in take it or mail it to your local SSA office.