Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to change my Social Security deductions, is there a…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my Social Security deductions, is there a form on line that I can copy and use?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need to change the income tax deductions from m,y social security accounts.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I don't know. If you need my social security #, so indicate. If I can get the forms on line, that would be fine.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Social Security Expert: TaxRobin, Tax Preparer replied 4 months ago
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

You can get the form W4 V online with the following link

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4v.pdf

You will need to print it. Then after you fill it in take it or mail it to your local SSA office.