Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a certification of my SS benefits. I need a SS

Customer Question
I need a certification...

I need a certification of my SS benefits

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits properly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need a SS certification

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I tried the online process but failed

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you do not have the copy of your 2018 benefit awards letter that was mailed to you by Social Security, there are three ways you can obtain a copy.

1. The quickest and easiest way is to use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Once you are logged in to your account, click on "replacement documents."

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb