Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I was in the Navy from 1960 to 1979 when I retired. I would…

Customer Question
I was in the...

I was in the Navy from 1960 to 1979 when I retired. I would like to know if I am do a increase in social security benefits.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits properly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I read on face book that military personnel on active duty from 1947 to 2001 were eligible for increase in social security.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I don't know.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/15/2018
Social Security Expert: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Why would you be due an increase in SS?