Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

There is a letter that comes out in the first part of the…

Customer Question
There is a letter...

There is a letter that comes out in the first part of the year that tells you what to expect for the coming year regarding ss Bennis......How does my wife get a copy of that letter?? J.Sepkovic

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I don't think so at this time , Weare trying to get re-financed and "they'

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/14/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 5 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you do not have the copy of your 2018 benefit awards letter that was mailed to you by Social Security, there are three ways you can obtain a copy.

1. The quickest and easiest way is to use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Once you are logged in to your account, click on "replacement documents."

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb