Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I messed up creating an a SS account on line. I put in the…

Customer Question
I messed up creating...

I messed up creating an a SS account on line. I put in the last 8 digits of my CC and got booted when asked if I wanted a 2-factor authentication. How can I sign up?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I would like to set up an online-SS account so I can better plan for retirement.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits properly. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I am planning on retiring August 1, 2018.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 day by:
3/16/2018
Social Security Expert: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)