Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I don't have my 2017 for my IRS. I may have misplaced it. I…

Customer Question
I don't have my...

I don't have my 2017 for my IRS. I may have misplaced it. I need to file my IRS.. Thank You.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I nee it for filing my Income tax.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/10/2018
Social Security Expert: Gerald, Esq, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Please note we are not affiliated with the SSA. This is an information and education site.

Do you mean your Social Security 1099 R statement that tells you what you received from Social Security?

This happens more frequently than you might think. Fortunately, there is a simple way to get your social security statements, both current and past.

You can call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.

OR

You can sign up for the My Socal Security access program here:

https://www.ssa.gov/site/menu/en/

This progarm gives you direct access to your account, work history, statements, and SSA 1099 information.

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Please note we are not affiliated with the SSA.

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow-up questions, feel free to ask.

If you ask a follow-up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but helps me greatly. Thank you.If you are dissatisfied with my response, PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or, if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you, and only ask the same from you.Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald