Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How do I get a copy of my SS for taxes. Also I have POA for…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a copy of my SS for taxes. Also I have POA for my mother, who is 96 years old, and also need her ss for the taxes. Thank you.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My SS is 230-60-711 and I did get a copy last year and it was sent to me via email. My Mother's ss is###-##-#### but was sent to my brother, buy he doesn't have it now. He thinks that he may have thrown the report away. What can I do to get both reports. Thank you

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Not at this time. Thank you Virginia Yeager

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/9/2018
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security. So, we do not have access to your personal information.

To get a copy of your 1099-SSA you can

1. call 1-***-***-**** or
  2. visit your local office or
  3. go to https://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/i1099/main.html and order the form online.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question? Please let me know.