Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Will I be getting social security?. I live in Chandler AZ..

Customer Question
Will I be getting...

Will I be getting social security? My name is*****: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I live in Chandler AZ.. What else do you need to know?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/9/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you have worked for at least 10 years and have 40 credits, you can apply for Social Security as early as age 62.

You can apply online, by phone, or at your local Social Security office.

To apply online, register for a "My Social Security" account:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

To apply by phone, call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb