Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Looking for 1099 form for angeline l nierenhausen 2017

Customer Question
Looking for 1099 form...

Looking for 1099 form for angeline l nierenhausen 2017###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Need a 1099 form for taxes 2017 for angeline nierenhausen###-##-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/7/2018
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security. So, we do not have access to your personal information.

To get a copy of your 1099-SSA you can

1. call 1-***-***-**** or
  2. visit your local office or
  3. go to https://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/i1099/main.html and order the form online.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question? Please let me know.