Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Do I need to make an appt. at the SS office

Customer Question
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
Social Security Expert: lev-tax, Tax Advisor replied 4 months ago
lev-tax
lev-tax, Tax Advisor

Appointment is NOT required but may reduce waiting time.

Let me know your zip code and I will find a local SSA office serving your area.

There is one in Bloomingdale, IL - do you know the number

Address:230 WEST LAKE STREET BLOOMINGDALE, IL 60108

Phone:1-800_772_1213 TTY:1-800_325_0778

Hours:

Monday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Tuesday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Wednesday9:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Thursday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Friday9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

SaturdayClosed

SundayClosed

.

230 W LAKE STREET IS ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF LAKE ST BETWEEN BLOOMINGDALE/ ROSELLE RD TO THE EAST AND SPRINGFIELD DR TO THE WEST. A BANK AND TUTOR TIME DAY CARE ARE IN THE SAME OFFICE PARK. WE ARE DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM SALERNO FUNERAL HOME AND NEXT TO PLATT HILL NURSERY. THE NORTH SIDE OF LAKE ST IS ROSELLE, THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE STREET IS BLOOMINGDALE SO THE WELCOME TO ROSELLE SIGN AND THE NUMBERING ADDRESSES MAY BE CONFUSING.

I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.

Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.

If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.

I am here to help you with all Social Security / Tax related issues