Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My son and I moved from California to texas 2/012018. My son…

Customer Question
My son and I...

My son and I moved from California to texas 2/012018.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My son receives medicare and Medical in calif now needs to disenroll from Medical to apply for Medicaid in Texas

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Who do I contact? Is there a number to call in California to help disenroll?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Social Security
3/6/2018
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 4 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My name’s Lane …

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, to clients on three continents, since 1986.

I’m looking at your question now.

Bear with me a moment while I type up my response.

Then if you have further questions we can go from there.

YOu can all(###) ###-#### which is the change number for MediCal

...

you can call this number to do any of the following:

• Join a Managed Care Plan (MCP)
  • Switch their MCP
  • Change from a MCP to regular Medi-Cal (if eligibility permits)
  • dis-enroll form Medical;