Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My son is trying to report his wages to the Social Security…

My son is trying...

My son is trying to report his wages to the Social Security office in Marietta Georgia. He receives SSI. The wage reporting app keeps saying they don't have his information. The home office is saying they don't know why and that we have to mail the statement in. You are also suppose to be able to call a number and that also said that there was no info. We once again talked to the home office and again they said they don't know why. The reporting has to be done by the 6th.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

As of this moment no.

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney

Hi, my name is***** .I have been practicing SS LAW full time for 12+ years, exclusively, and look forward to assisting you.

I would mail the information in via certified mail,RRR so you have proof of mailing AND SSA receipt. In a coverletter, explain the computer glitch (and print the error screen to provide as well), which explains why the SSA won't be able to receive it on 3/6 (since you are mailing it 3/6 and can prove that due to mailing it certified mail, RRR).

Stephanie O Joy, Esq