Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

What is the income limit for prescription help? We are

What is the income...

What is the income limit for prescription help?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

We are changing to Silver script and I want to clarify income limits

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Like what

1/19/2018
Christopher B, Esq.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and thank you for using Justanswer. Give me a bit and I will draft you an answer.

Anyone receiving Medicare can get prescription coverage. To receive extra help, resources must be limited for a single person to $13, 820 and a married person to $27,600. See link from SSA for more info on what are considered resources. https://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10508.pdf

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if you are satisfied. This is the only way that I am compensated by the site for my time and this will cost you nothing extra. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 next to your answer. A 5 rating would be fantastic. Thank you for using justanswer.com. See link on how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Christopher B, Esq.