Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Need to change address. I am on my mothers account and she…

Customer Question
Need to change address ...

Need to change address

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am on my mothers account and she is moving to an assisted living

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

No that is all for now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
1/19/2018
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 7 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

To change your address, go to the My Social Security page or call us:

• 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday
  • 1-***-***-****
  • TTY 1-***-***-****

You may also use our Office Locator to contact your local office for help.

I will go to My Social Security Page please refund my $5.00 I did not realize I would be going into a site that was going to cost me money?

I'm putting in for a refund for you. May I ask (as an expert, I am just a user also, albeit with my credentials verified and tested out in my subject areas).

...

What did you think that you were speaking with Social Security? I've been here since 2006, but lately we keep getting questions from people that seem to think this is a free service.

...

As I bill at 150 to 250 per hour for my work with clients Customers here tell us this is an excellent value - a way to get questions answered wiithout have to go SEE a professional and pay the full price for a consulation.

...

But as an expert user I don't know what you're seeing out there.

...

Why do you think this is a free site? And why do you think that you're talking directly to Social Security?

...

Again, I'm putting in to the site for a refund, but would appreciate your feedback on this.

...

Thanks,

Lane

JA customer svc

1(###) ###-####/p>

Email | Chat | Phone

...

They will give you a refund immediately

I thought I was going to talk toSocial Security directly

So sorrry ... to keep asking, but why. Clients usually come to us by going to justanswer.com.

...

How did you get here? (to this site)