Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How I can change my address and my mom address? Month ago I…

Customer Question
Hello ,how I can...

Hello ,how I can change my address and my mom address ?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Month ago I am moved in Austin area need change my address an my mom address because I was payee for my mom

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

She live know whit my brother in Twin Falls Idaho I did change address before I was living the City but my brother call me today that I have to do that agen

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Social Security
1/8/2018
Social Security Expert: Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 6 months ago
Fred Rook
Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information and thus we cannot contact Social Security on your behalf.

You can change the address with Social Security in one of three ways:

1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online account, you can register here: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Fred

Hello. Just wanted to follow up and see if you had any follow up questions for me. If finished, please take some time to rate my service.

Thanks!

Fred