Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Let me know when I shall get the SS benefit I received in…

Customer Question
Please let me know...

Please let me know when I shall get the SS benefit I received in 2017? I got forms about 2018, but I need teh Forms for 2017 for IRS tax Forms.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Please let me know when I shall get my SS benefit forms for 2017. .
Warmest thanks, ***** *****

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Social Security
May name is*****
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/8/2018
Social Security Expert: James Daloisio, Tax Attorney replied 6 months ago
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Tax Attorney

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer.

Your form SSA-1099 that shows how much you were paid in 2017 is required to be sent by the end of January, so you should receive it no later than the first few days of February.

The IRS will begin accepting electronically filed tax returns on January 29th.

If you do not receive it you can call the Social Security Administration at(###) ###-#### Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. eastern time. Be prepared to wait at least a half hour on "hold" before you get a representative on the line.

I hope that answers your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.