Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I would like to get a statement showing the funds sent to…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to get a statement showing the funds sent to James ****** ************ monthly. I am his sister and Power of

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am power of attorney and his sister, he is in a assisted living facility and i have no information showing what his monthly bill is and i do not know what his monthly money coming from ssa each month. i would like to know this.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I cant think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
did you receive the picture
can i get the information
1/8/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your brother's personal information.

You will not be able to obtain any information regarding your brother's Social Security payments because Social Security does NOT recognize a Power of Attorney.

If you have a Power of Attorney from your brother, once you present it to the assisted living facility, they will provide you with information. Likewise, if you present the Power of Attorney to your brother's bank, they will also release information to you regarding his account.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to help you.