Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Am I able to change the bank to which my Social Security is…

Customer Question
Am I able to...

Am I able to change the bank to which my Social Security is sent online?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am about to change banks and need to change the bank information to which my SS is sent. Can I do that online or do I have to visit the SS office?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
1/6/2018
Social Security Expert: Carter McBride, CPA replied 7 months ago
Carter McBride

Hey! I'm Carter, I'm a CPA and can help you with this. Just so you are aware, Just Answer is not affiliated with Social Security, but we can still help you.

Yes, you can change your deposit information on My Social Security, which is available here: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Hope that helps. If you need anything else, just let me know. If not, please leave a rating. Thanks!