Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I also want to inform you that the landlord receives

Customer Question
disability payment and does not...
I also want to inform you that the landlord receives disability payment and does not report his rent. He also receives state medical benefits
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Social Security
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Any idea how long this will take
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Rental income does NOT count as EARNED income for Social Security Disability purposes unless it is considered self-employment income as opposed to rental income.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to help you.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent