Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

What is my exact bebefit amount. L got 2 statements with 2…

Customer Question
What is my exact...

What is my exact bebefit amount

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

L got 2 statements with 2 different numbers

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

No not right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
1/5/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

Do the statements contain different dates?

The best way to find out your exact benefit amount is to contact Social Security directly and ask them to explain why you have received two statements with different amounts.

You can reach Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Thank you Barbara I wii contact Social Security on Monday. Only one had date on it.

My pleasure.

Please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to help you.