Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I just ant to change mine and my wife's mailing address.

Customer Question
I just ant to...

I just ant to change mine and my wife's mailing address

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Want to change address

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
1/5/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

The easiest and quickest way to change your mailing address with Social Security is to use your online "My Social Security" account. If you and your wife do not yet have online Social Security accounts, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

The other ways you can change your mailing address are:

1. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

2. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb