Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to change my address. I have moved since i lived on…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my address

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have moved since i lived on howdy rd. I need my award letter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
1/3/2018
Social Security Expert: Christopher B, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Christopher B, Esq.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and thank you for using Justanswer. Give me a bit and I will draft you an answer.

There are several ways to change your address with SSA:

(1) Go to the "my social security" link and either sign up or login and go to the "my profile" tab to change your address. See link: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

(2) Call SSA at 1-***-***-****, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m

(3) Contact your SSA office. See link for locator by zip code: https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

You can also print out an award letter if you have a "my social security account". You can request a benefit verification letter there.

If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to http://http://https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab; or you can Call SSA at 1-***-***-****, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or by contacting your local SSA branch. https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from next to my answer. This will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time with you by the site. Please see link for how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl