Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How do i change my disability check direct deposit to a

Customer Question
How do i change...

How do i change my disability check direct deposit to a different bank>?

Accountant's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok thanks

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I want my disability checks from bank of america to umpqua bank

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 6 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

Please understand that you are not talking to Social Security here

...

This is JustAnswer.com ... a website that puts verified experts together with people who have questions about everything from Social Security, to tax, to finance, to the way these things work together.

...

I CAN, however, tell you exactly what your options are for making this change (You have THREE OPTIONS).

...

Please let me know that you understand that you are not speaking directly with Social Security and that this is not a free service.

...

I'll be here