Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to change my address. Change address

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my address

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Change address

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
1/3/2018
Social Security Expert: Christopher B, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Christopher B, Esq.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and thank you for using Justanswer. Give me a bit and I will draft you an answer.

There are several ways to change your address with SSA:

(1) Go to the "my social security" link and either sign up or login and go to the "my profile" tab to change your address. See link: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

(2) Call SSA at 1-***-***-****, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m

(3) Contact your SSA office. See link for locator by zip code: https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if you are satisfied. This is the only way that I am compensated by the site for my time and this will cost you nothing extra. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 next to your answer. A 5 rating would be fantastic. Thank you for using justanswer.com. Please see link on how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl