Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I wantd to see where my case is doing it has beed 4 mth. I…

Customer Question
I wantd to see...

I wantd to see where my case is doing it has beed 4 mth

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I size up on oud 4 and had not heard ang thing about it i want to see were itstands right now

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I size for social security and disable

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 4 days by:
1/7/2018
Social Security Expert: Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney replied 3 months ago
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney

Hi, my name is***** .I have been practicing SS LAW full time for 12+ years, exclusively, and look forward to assisting you.

No one can see your case except your attorney or representative when you appeal for a hearing. However, your attorney CAN converse with your adjudicator who is working up your case. You too can also call him. Just look for the number on any correspondence you received from the DDS. There should be a number with an extension.

With regard to 4 months, don't be concerned, it often takes way longer than that. But you should at least have received correspondence, maybe a request to fill out a function report and a work history report, possibly a request to attend a physical or mental health examination, etc.

If you still need help, and didn't get an attorney, now is probably the time. We generally don't ask for a retainer, so we work for free right from the start. If you want to discuss how that works, you can request a very low phone consult and I am happy to help answer your questions.

I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurateservice – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Kindly rate me with 5 stars when you are done. It costs nothing extra but tells company to give mecredit for my assistance to you today. I look forward to assisting you inthe future, should you have legalquestions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it.

Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.

Your online SS legal resource!

Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq