Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I need a copy of my SSA-1099 that I received from SS proof…

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of my SSA-1099 that I received from SS proof of direct payments

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Need a copy of my SSA-1099/217 notice need it for direct payments . Please send me one . Angela Ruth Wilding,***** Leland, NC 28451 ***@******.***

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

No, I just need this to send to my employer that I retired from East Ramap Central School District, Spring Valley, NY 10977. I did not receive one in the mail like everyone else did last week. I have to send it to them. Thank you and Happy New Year.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Social Security
1/3/2018
Social Security Expert: keeperumiami, Senior Tax Expert & Financial Planner replied 1 month ago
keeperumiami
keeperumiami, Senior Tax Expert & Financial Planner

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

The form that "everyone" received last week was not Form "SSA-1099/2017" relating to the benefits paid for 2017. It was Form "SSA-4926-SM", which indicates the breakdown your benefits for 2018. If you have not yet received your's, you should receive it shortly.

The SSA-1099s have not yet been issued, but they will be issued this month (January, 2018), and will have the information that you need to send to your employer.

Just a little more patience should do the trick.

Please remember to rate my response as that is the only way the site will credit me for assisting you this evening.

Thanks very much,

keeperumiami
keeperumiami