Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I have moved and would like to give you our new address. Our…

Customer Question
I have moved and...

I have moved and would like to give you our new address.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Our new address is 900 Macphail woods crossing Bel Air Md. 21015

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Please include my wife and me at the new address

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Social Security
1/2/2018
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

There are three ways to change your address with Social Security.

1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Each of you must register for your own online account.

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY