Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Do I need to notify Social Securiy of a change of address?

Customer Question
Do I need to...

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Change of email address

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Social Security
1/1/2018
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security. So, we do not have access to your personal information.

But I can tell you how you can make changes to your account for deposits, your mailing address, etc., with Social Security yourself. You have 3 options.

1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following Social Security link:

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.