Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How do i go about finding out do i have all my quarters in…

Customer Question
How do i go...

How do i go about finding out do i have all my quarters in for social security.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

For you to be able to help me what information i need to give you.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I am sorry i don't understand the question you is asking me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/31/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Generally, you must earn 40 credits (work 10 years) to be eligible for Social Security.

The quickest and easiest way to find out if you are eligible for Social Security is to register for an online "My Social Security" account. You can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

You can also call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Expect very lengthy hold times.

Or, you can visit your local Social Security office. Again, expect very lengthy wait times.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb