Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I would like to set up an appointment at your Norcross, Ga.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to set up an appointment at your Norcross, Ga. office on Friday Jan. 19th to receive a benefit verification form for my Mom who is 91 years.

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Can I set up a walk-in appointment at your Norcross, Ga. office on Friday, Jan. 19th

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I would simply like to pick up a benefit verification form with my Mom who is 91 years old for her to sign so we can get benefits to offset her assisted care she now receives.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/29/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is NOT associated with Social Security.

In order to schedule an appointment at the Norcross, GA office, you must call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

A Social Security representative can schedule the appointment for you and your mom.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.