Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

What form do I.need to fill out for a lump sum for social…

Customer Question
What form do I.need...

What form do I.need to fill out for a lump sum for social security retirement

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have received so cute

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Start to receiving social security at the age of62 I am now 67

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/29/2017
Social Security Expert: emc011075, Tax Adviser replied 7 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax Adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

There's no special form for lump sum distribution. Have you received lump sum for several years and want to allocate some of it to prior years?