Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a 2017 Social Security Award Letter for Barber.

Customer Question
I need a 2017...

I need a 2017 Social Security Award Letter for Robert Barber.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Robert *******

************

***************

needs a Award letter for a loan application. Thank you

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I need it send my e-mail at ***********  as soon as possible. Please!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/28/2017
Social Security Expert: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
I believe, your service Stucks! your just there to get money out of people. DAMN YOU!
Social Security Expert: taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 6 months ago
taxmanrog
taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you! I will do my best to help! This service is designed to assist you with advice given by experts in their field. If you do not know how to get the information you are looking for, then there is a charge to have a service provide it for you. Just like your tax return. You can probably do it yourself for free, but you more than likely will either buy software, or go to a service to have it done for you. This service is no different.

I will give you the answer you are looking for then opt out, so that it won't cost you.

If you need an awards letter, you can download it yourself. You go to:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Cut and paste this link into your browser. Once there, you either log in to your account, or you create one if you do not have one already. Near the bottom of the page it gives you an explanation of creating an account.

You will be able to print a letter that states what your monthly benefit from Social Security is. Once printed, bring it to your car dealer.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any more, please let me know and I will be happy to answer.

Good luck! Have a great week!