Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I just received my updated social security billing and I…

Customer Question
I just received my...

I just received my updated social security billing and I believe it need adjustment, the reason being that I am officially retired on Jan 1, and should not have to pay the $417.50 that I was charged for still working full time, am I correct and how do I go about having the adjustment made? thank you Kevin Yentsch###-##-####

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Not at this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/28/2017
Social Security Expert: emc011075, Tax Adviser replied 7 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax Adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

We do not have access to social security records so please do not provide any personal information for your own privacy.

You said you officially retired. In what year you were born?