Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I have not yet found online how to get my booklet. I would…

Customer Question
My name is*****: The...

My name is*****: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

And I have not yet found online how to get my booklet

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

I would like to know how to get disability. My back is crumbling,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Social Security Expert: Christopher B, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Christopher B, Esq.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and thank you for using justanswer.com. Give me a bit and I will draft an answer to your question.

I have run into a couple of questions mentioning a booklet and it sounds like it is an online website trying to get you to purchase something that you can get for free. To apply for disability, you can apply online or call the 1-800 phone number. See link for how to apply: https://www.ssa.gov/disability/disability.html

"If your prefer, you can apply by calling our toll-free number, 1-***-***-****. Our representatives there can make an appointment for your application to be taken over the telephone..." So you can call and speak with a representative (usually it is a long wait), apply in person a an SS office or fill out an application online. If you can qualify, that is all that you need.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from next to my answer. This will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time with you by the site. Please see link for how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?