Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

How can i gt a replacement s.s. card? When i moved in april…

Customer Question
How can i gt...

How can i gt a replacement s.s. card?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

When i moved in april 2017, i lost my s.s. card and my wallet

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Social Security
12/22/2017
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Loren, Attorney

Go to the following link and you will find the form and instructions for obtaining a replacement card:

REPLACE SS CARD

Simply fill it out as instructed and submit the form and you will receive the replacement card.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!

Loren, Attorney