Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I am in need of a Benefit Award Letter from Social Security…

Customer Question
I am in need...

I am in need of a Benefit Award Letter from Social Security that I must have misplaced...

Accountant's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am in need of a copy of the 2018 Social Security Benefit Award Letter..

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

No not at this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/21/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

There are three ways to get a copy of your 2018 benefit award letter.

1. The quickest and easiest way is to use your online "My Social Security" account. You can view and print a copy. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register here:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Social Security will mail you a duplicate.

3. Visit your local Social Security office, and a representative will provide you with a copy.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb