Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I can't get my new address accepted and now thee machine…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my new address accepted and now thee machine won't accept the only cred card I have which is AMEX

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I think I typed in my name as Lou Ann Motherwell instead of louann motherwell like it is on the card.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I am just tryi;ng to tell SS that I have moved and have a new address. I tried a month ago and somehow screwed up then so I quit trying for awhile.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/21/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

There are three ways to change your address with Social Security.

1. Use your online Social Security account. If you do not yet have an online Social Security account, you can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY