Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I cannot find my SSA card. L. Daly. 286-74-8082

Customer Question
I cannot find my...

I cannot find my SSA card

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Brian L. Daly

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Customer:###-##-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/20/2017
Social Security Expert: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Fill out the form at the following link and follow the instructions to obtain a replacement:

REPLACE SS CARD

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!