Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

How can I find out how much social security I will receive…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find out how much social security I will receive at the age of 62?

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I will turn 62 in September of 2018 and want to apply for my social security at that time.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

Where is the Retirement Accountant home page?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/20/2017
Social Security Expert: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The easiest way to find out your Social Security monthly benefit amount is to register for an online "My Social Security" account. You can register at the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

If you do not want to register for an online account, you can also find out your monthly benefit amount by

Calling Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday

or

Visiting your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb