Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

What are the limits of MAGI for 2018 ...and what are the…

Customer Question
Second opinion] What are...

Second opinion] What are the limits of MAGI for 2018 ...and what are the gift limits

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

For 2018? (in 2017 I understand the limit for tax free gifts was $13000)

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

No those are my two questions.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/20/2017
Social Security Expert: TaxRobin, Tax Preparer replied 7 months ago
TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

The annual exclusion for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 is $14,000. For 2018, the annual exclusion is $15,000.

I do not understand that question " limits of MAGI for 2018". Please tell me what limits you are referring to.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then please scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.