Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I need the form to send to my last employer to verify that I…

Customer Question
I need the form...

I need the form to send to my last employer to verify that I had heath INSURANCE so I can sign up for Part B.

Accountant's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What do you need to know so that I can download this form?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Not that I know off.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Social Security
12/20/2017
Social Security Expert: Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 2 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My Lane’s Lane …

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice to clients on three continents since 1986.

If you’ll please bear with me for a minute I’ll type up my initial response, and then we can go from there if you have further questions on this.

Please let me know if you have ANY questions at all, before rating me.

If this has helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating, using the stars on your screen, and then clicking “submit" (you may have to scroll up to see the stars, OR look to one side or the other if you’re on a device, such as a phone or tablet) – That’s the only way I’ll be credited for the work.

..

But again, if you need more on this, or if I've not understood your question correctly, please let me know.

Lane

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS